Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Window

I stay in a big house
With a large Window facing the sea

I am proud of my Window
As it provides me nice view and the sunshine

One day there came the thunder storm
Loads of dark clouds came pouring the rains relentlessly
Mighty wind blew hurling lot of dust with gusto
Muddying my Window and blocking my view

Storm subsided finally
leaving my Window dirty and unclean
It blocked my view and dimmed my sunshine

My perception became hazy
Making me nervous and crazy
As I felt whole world was up against me
Leaving myself sad and lonely

By my sheer luck Master happened to pass by
He saw my plight and my Window got cleaned
I got back my view and the sunshine

I stay in same big house
With same large window facing the sea
Secure in the knowledge that Master is by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment