Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Why don't you feel

O my mind
Why don't you feel
the Pain and Joy of fellow beings

Why you had become like a rock
steadfast in its hardness
From outside to its inner core

 You were not like that from beginning
Living this life had strained you to the limit
And your own follies have added to its troubles
Life had pulled you tight from all sides
Draining you of all the energies and all the life

Mind retorts:
Forget about other beings
I could no longer feel the joy and sorrow of myself
No longer remembers last time when I had laughed heartily
or cried in grief like a baby

I no longer lives but merely exists
I am insensitive at my best
Neither joy can make me happy
Nor pain can cause any major hurt
I faintly feels that something is not right
But do not know from where to begin
How to let go the hardness
And bring in the naturalness and ease

By my sheer luck I came across Master
Who Transformed my mind
from small puddle to big ocean
Soaked up my mind in Joy
Squeezed out all the miseries
Took away all the hardness
Infused it with new life

Now I feels the joy and sorrow of myself
As well as of others
I had been restored back
To my original purest form
Free from all the external impurities
which is fountain of Life
Effervescent with Joy












No comments:

Post a Comment